Following the success and positive delegate feedback from last year’s AMOSCA Hyperion Focus event, Nymad are delighted to be participating at this year’s event to be held at The Kia Oval on the 9th and 10th September 2015.
With an emphasis on collaboration, Hyperion Focus 2015 will offer a networking, learning and sharing experience with a broad range of informative sessions exploring the dynamics of Hyperion EPM and BI from two perspectives – technical and business.
The exciting agenda will be delivered through workshops, roundtable discussions, master classes and case study presentations.
• Oracle roadmaps – what’s new and when for Cloud; on premise; Mobile?
• FDM vs FDMEE
• Financial Close – including HFM
• Regulatory reporting updates, including Report Authority
• Essbase & Planning business benefits
• Value add solutions include:
– CXO Cockpit; MerlinXL; EPM Maestro; TPH; Accelatis; EPM FastTrack
• Integrated Reporting updates
• Managing your Oracle licenses – delivered by Nymad
• Support discussions
• Upgrade discussions – which version are you on?
Register to take the opportunity to network, share ideas and information with your peers at an event supported by Oracle and the UKOUG.